Friday 8 February 2013

Oldies but goodies

The sun was shining when I woke up this morning which put a smile on my face and a spring in my step. I even decided to take a picture of the lovely blue sky from my window
but low and behold the blue skies have now turned that familiar grey we all are accustomed to-roll on spring I say!

Anyway I also decided I must try and finish off the other cardigans I started to customise for my new venture. I already have  7 ready to roll but would be nice to round it up to 10 and then I can get them photographed and put up on some online market place to sell. Must get this ticked off my mental list before spring arrives and I am a year older!
As usual with these projects there are always a few things that you can never quite get into because in some way I am uninspired or have too many ideas so they are near completion but need a eureka moment form Moi!

Even having problems deciding on how to use these lovely pieces of Victorian frogging I purchased from Spitafields market.


Before I sign off I just had to show of my 'Bibles' for craft ideas

These have helped to inspire me over many years for my own projects and for workshop ideas with kids and adults.
I would like to thank my mum and cousin for noticing my interest as a child in all things craft and fashion by letting me collect old creative hands and by giving me the fashion extras book. I can see many trends have made a come back and others that will just stay on the pages of these books.

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment