Tuesday 5 February 2013

Feeling like a child again!

So yesterday I attended Materials Monday which is hosted by the lovely Andrea and it is part of a programme that I am doing with Cubitt, which is a gallery in North London which runs an education programme for Artists to become educators leading workshops to all age groups.
This was the first Materials Monday for the year and we are beginning to look at colour. One of the group the lovely Ella had brought in some homemade play dough!
We started off with the primary colours and then we proceeded to mix the secondary colours and so on from the colours we made.
Here is my attempt, and I say attempt as by the time I got the hang of it it was time to leave. But believe me when I say I shall be making my own play dough.....watch this space.

Check out the Material Mondays blog to see what else we get up to http://materialandknowledge.blogspot.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment